42 Brixton Crescent, Ellenbrook WA 6069
$299,000 - $329,000
Calling All First Home Buyers - Retirees - Investors ! House - Property ID: 985975
Team Fender - Andrew and Kathryn of Professionals Granger Clark Real Estate (Ellenbrook Office) are proud to present this impressive property. A great starter property to get into the marketplace for first home buyers, low maintenance property for retirees or a great investment property for the astute investor alike.
Elevated spacious home with light-filled rooms, great features, and a picture perfect outlook to beautiful views of the hills right outside your front door.
Beautifully presented, the home has a simple contemporary vibe and has 2 separate living areas in which to relax. The front living area is open to the hallway while the second living area is a bright open plan including the kitchen, dining and family room.
The outdoor area is beautifully maintained with a great looking lawn, undercover alfresco area, and as you can see the property is very low in maintenance.
A short distance to the Malvern Springs Primary School, local shops and transport - this home will definitely tick all the boxes!
(INTERNAL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS COMING SHORTLY)
Impressive Features of This Property Include:
* 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Garage Family Home
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Large front lounge/theatre room
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Ample storage and bench space
* Walk in pantry and dishwasher
* Minor bedrooms spacious with built in robes
* Seperate laundry with built in linen
* Low maintenance gardens
* Close to schools, shops and transport
* 330 sqm elevated block
Properties of this standard, value and features seldomly become available. For more information or to inspect this stunning property today please call Team Fender - Andrew and Kathryn - Professionals Granger Clark Real Estate (Ellenbrook) on 0401 922 522.
- Land Size Approx. - 330 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport