24 Biltmore Street, Landsdale WA 6065
Sold for $575,000
Under Offer by Tom Zdunek Team House - Property ID: 965955
Mesmerizing from the outset with its strikingly beautiful faade, 24 Biltmore Street is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is comprised of a mix of open plan living, whilst also catering for those families that require room to breath.
It's a scintillating showcase of modern living and a perfect example of why the Corimbia area is so sought after by young families.
The kitchen provides sophisticated style with its Essastone benchtops, island and top of the range appliances, this superlative substance flows through the home and extends out to the alfresco under the main roof with grassed area.
The solar panels, double electric garage, full perimeter alarm with sensors on all windows and doors and fibre to the premises NBN internet complete this full feature home and it's ready for your family to grow in.
Features include but are not limited to the following;
*Expansive Master Suite
*Top of the range kitchen with Essastone
*Alfresco under the main roof
*Full perimeter alarm with sensors on every door and window
*Rare fibre to the premise (FTTP) NBN internet
*Reverse cycle air conditioning through out
*Double electric garage
*209m2 Living Area (Plus Garage and Alfresco)
*480 m2 Land size
* Located across from a nature reserve with pathways for leisurely stroll and within walking distance to parks.
* Conveniently located near both Darch shopping Plaza (Supa IGA open until 12am) and Landsdale shopping plaze, with all amenities, pharmacy, doctor and dentist plus several restaurants.
* Just a stones throw from Alexander Drive, Hepburn Ave and Ocean Reef Road for easy access to freeways, Perth and Joondalup.
* Landsdale Christian College (K - 12) nearby along with several public primary and high schools.
This home will not last long, call local agents Tom Zdunek Team on 0488 004 363 to arrange viewing today.
- Building Size Approx. - 209 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System