33 Torrigiani Street, Landsdale WA 6065
Offers Presented By Wed 04/10/17 @ 5pm
Room To Breathe House - Property ID: 955437
Brimming with space and versatility and offering multiple living areas, this trendy home offers families welcome room to breathe!
The double door entrance welcomes you into a spacious foyer stretching beyond to the open plan kitchen, dining and living area, which are all wonderfully tiled.
Centrally located, the kitchen provides a wonderful spacious layout with a large butlers pantry, expansive bench space and quality appliances. Perfect to cater for those that have children or love to entertain.
The Master bedroom is complete with a good sized en-suite and a large walk-in robe. Whilst the three minor bedrooms enjoy enviable space and there is also a spacious study nook / activity area.
Movie buff? The theatre is beautifully tucked away with doors to separate it from the living areas.
All this and we haven't even mentioned the double electric garage, alfresco under the main roof and location opposite a nature reserve!
Features include but are not limited to;
* 235m2 living areas plus Garage and Alfresco
* 480m2 block
* 2015 Build
* Open plan living areas
* Kitchen with modern appliances and butler's pantry
* Large bedrooms
* Alfresco under the main roof
* Zoned reverse cycle A/C throughout along with Fans
* NBN internet available
* 2 car garage with rear access
* Cul De Sac location
* Located close to main roads but on a quaint street in Landsdale, this home is just across from a nature reserve
* Within minutes of several shopping plaza's including Darch shopping centre, which has an IGA open from 6am until 12am
*Minutes drive to Primary Schools, Landsdale Christian College, Kingsway Christian College and Ashdale Secondary College.
* Landsdale is conveniently located between the freeway to the west and Swan Valley to the east, this beautiful suburb is perfect for families and professionals alike.
Contact Landsdale's agent Tom Zdunek on 0488 004 363 to arrange viewing today!
- Building Size Approx. - 235 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge