24 Gladstone Street, St James WA 6102
Opportunity Knocks... House - Property ID: 955119
Great opportunity for the avid investor to maximise profits with this ideal property. This home is presented very neat and tidy throughout, and is completely livable, however still allows potential for you to make it your own.
The location is second to none - in one of the most popular streets in St James, and offering it's very own street frontage. Not often does the opportunity to buy a four bedroom plus study home come along, in such a highly desirable location - so handy to Curtin University and the Albany Highway cafe strip, and all just a few minutes drive to the city - making this the perfect home or investment. Do not delay.
- Total of 4 Bedrooms
- Total of 2 Bathrooms
- Master suite with ensuite bathroom, and walk in robe
- 3 Minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Laminate timber flooring to all bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining areas
- Spacious open plan family room and casual meals area
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Recently painted throughout
- Spacious backyard with patio entertaining area
- Double side-by-side undercover parking
- 437sqm metre street front strata lot, 20.13m frontage
- Excellent returns: currently tenanted at $640.00 per week.
Contact Clive 0412 154 376 or Kelly 0437 582 228 to arrange an inspection today.
- Building Size Approx. - 140 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 437 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Granger Clark
- Cnr Illawarra Cres North & Alexander Drive
Ballajura WA 6066
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9249 6888
- F: 08 9249 6085
- Marketing Consultant- Kittson Team
- E: Clive.Kittson@grangerclark.com.au
- M: 0412 154 376