15 Bonfield Drive, Landsdale WA 6065
From $640,000 Negotiable
Contemporary Character House - Property ID: 939861
Built by Transylvania building company and with classic European features such as detailed cornices and ceiling roses, porcelain tiles and stone bench tops; This five bedroom, two bathroom home is conveniently positioned with views of the park and in a quaint street of Landsdale.
As you walk through the large double doors to find a you notice the roman style pillars which give a classic yet contemporary character to the home. The formal lounge/living area on the right and the master bedroom on the left which features a full sized bathroom as the en suite complete with corner spa bath and shower.
The kitchen and dining room are set in an open plan and provide a large space for your entertaining pleasure. The 3rd living area comprises of a theatre room for all the movie fans or perhaps as a children's play room, it's your choice.
This home is ready for your growing family and the bedrooms are Large, all with built in robes and there is a large sized activity/study room.
There are two rain water tanks with a total capacity of 8000 litres along with the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning which comes with 11 controlled air diffusers and will promise your comfort is ensured.
This home is sure to impress families which require room to breathe!
Features include but not limited to;
* 2004 build
* 259m2 floor area, 626m2 block size
* Bedrooms are double, all with built in robes
* Acivity area
* Formal lounge plus family room and theatre
* Large kitchen (open plan style)
* Large ensuite with spa bath and shower
* Porcelain tiles throughout living areas / carpets in bedrooms
* Feature cornices and ceiling roses
* Ducted Reverse cycle Air conditioning with 11 controlled air diffusers
* Two Rainwater tanks (8000 litre capacity) with pressure pump
* Semi enclosed Patio with rear access through garage
* Large shed 4.5m x 3m
* Instant gas hot water
* Solar panels for electricity (2kw system)
* Security Alarm
* Located close to main roads but on a quaint street in Landsdale, this home is just across from a park
* Within minutes of Darch shopping plaza, which has an Iga open from 6am until 12am
* Minutes from Kingsway Christian College and Ashdale Secondary College along with Primary school.
* Landsdale is conveniently located between the freeway to the west and Swan Valley to the east, this beautiful suburb is perfect for families and professionals alike.
To arrange a viewing, call local agent TOM ZDUNEK on 0488 004 364 today!
- Building Size Approx. - 259 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 626 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System