330 Kingsway, Landsdale WA 6065
Sold for $525,000
A PLACE FOR ALL! House - Property ID: 934922
Elevated and spacious, this lovely home has something for everyone! With a combination of open plan living as well as designated living areas, the layout flows seamlessly to make the most of this large sized home. Below ground pool and large backyard completes the package!
Walk through the door to find a formal lounge and master bedroom and en suite with a massive corner spa bath and shower well away from the other bedrooms. Combined family, dining and a well appointed kitchen with plenty of counter space. Through double doors there is also a large games room/theatre or use this area as you please, there is no shortage of space in this home! The other three double bedrooms with built in robes are on the south wing of the home, as well as the second bathroom with shower and a deep bath and lots of linen storage in the laundry. Tiled throughout main areas and timber look in bedrooms.
Features include but not limited to;
* 4 double bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms, one with spa bath and second with a deep bath
* Formal lounge plus family and games room
* Large well appointed kitchen
* Salt water below ground pool
* Spacious back yard
* Gas hot water
* 10 solar panels
* Double electric garage with rear access
* Large shed with power
* 203m2 home & 641m2 block
* Conveniently located near both Darch shopping Plaza (Supa IGA open until 12am) and Landsdale shopping plaze, with all amenities, pharmacy, doctors and dentists.
* Just a stones throw from Mirrabooka Ave, Hepburn Ave and Ocean Reef Road
* Landsdale is well located between the freeway just down hepurn avenue and the swan valley a short drive away
* Ashdale Secondary College, Ashdale Primary School and Kingsway Christian College nearby
Call local agent Tom Zdunek on 0488 004 363 to arrange a viewing today!
- Building Size Approx. - 203 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 641 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking