24 Wistful Parade, Aveley WA 6069
Custom Built Luxury - 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home in Aveley House - Property ID: 930229
This stunning home located opposite parkland in Aveley is a must see. Custom built home to the highest quality with 4 large bedrooms all with ensuite or semi-ensuite, gorgeous living and entertaining areas. Packed with features, this quality home is set to impress the most astute buyer and includes:
* Stained glass doors leading to the entrance hall with coat rack and beautiful solid jarrah flooring.
* Huge master suite with recessed ceiling, WIR, carpeted with quality finishes and lighting.
* Designer ensuite with huge shower and rain head shower head, stone benchtops with double sinks, travertine stone tiling, separate dressing area with downlights and wc.
*Step down Theatre Room with jarrah steps featuring uplights and downlights, recessed ceiling with chandelier, carpeted, state-of-the-art Bose sound system with huge theatre screen and quality finishes.
*Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with solid jarrah flooring and skirting, quality window treatments and bi-fold doors leading out to the Alfresco.
* Kitchen features stone benchtops, double oven, two separate sinks, stainless steel appliances including rangehood and dishwasher. Plus island bench with wine shelving, double door pantry with in-built freezer, commercial grade coffee machine and microwave in-built, 5 burner gas hot plate and loads of overhead cupboard space.
* Sitting Room/Activity with French doors, jarrah floorboards, in-built shelving and downlights.
* Three Queen sized bedrooms all with semi-ensuite, carpeted with quality finishes and WIR's.
* Bathroom 2 features large shower, spa bath, stone benchtops with double sinks, wc, porcelain tiles and travertine stone.
* Good sized study, carpeted with downlights and quality blinds.
* Laundry features stone benchtops, single sink, porcelain tiles and plenty of cupboard space.
But wait there's more...
* Bi-fold doors lead out to a gorgeous timber decked alfresco with recessed ceiling, remote control blinds that allows air conditioning to the exterior. Full outdoor kitchen with sink supplied with fresh rainwater, plenty of cupboard space, large pizza oven, 2 burner gas hotplate, beautiful lighting and water feature.
* Maintenance free rear yard with rainwater tank and outdoor shower.
* Additional storage building at the rear with extra laundry, storage and wc.
* Double Garage with additional storage and lead light window.
* Reverse cycle ducted commercial air-conditioner, fully insulated, gas points to family and theatre room, 3 phase power and two gas hot water systems.
* CCTV security monitored system, smart wiring and fibre optic cables.
To arrange a private viewing of this stunning home - Call Marian Berege on 0423 408 052, Professionals Granger Clark.
- Building Size Approx. - 237 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 568 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System