14 Pendalup Road, Jane Brook WA 6056
Large 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Family Home with Huge Entertaining Areas House - Property ID: 919699
Located in a whisper quiet street in Jane Brook this large family home comes with a massive 88m2 decked outdoor entertaining area with under roof Alfresco and pitched patio.
Featuring queen sized bedrooms, formal lounge and open plan family and dining with bamboo flooring, this property is a must see. Eco friendly with solar hot water system plus 1.5KW solar panels to the roof and additional water tank for the gardens. Ducted air conditioning and gas heating to all rooms for all year round comfort.
This lovely family home features:
- Main Queen sized bedroom with WIR, quality carpets, blinds and curtains.
- Ensuite is tiled with single vanity and shower.
- Large formal lounge and entrance with bamboo flooring, quality blinds and light fittings.
- Open plan Family room, dining and kitchen with bamboo flooring.
- Large kitchen with loads of bench space and cupboards, electric oven, gas hotplate, rangehood and double sink.
- Good sized second bedroom or home office, carpeted with blinds and curtains.
- Bedroom 3 features BIR, quality carpets, blinds and curtains.
- Lovely Queen sized fourth bedroom, carpeted with BIR.
- Good sized main Bathroom, tiled with single vanity, shower and bath.
- Good sized laundry and WC.
- Under roof alfresco with gas bayonet and huge pitched patio with decking, perfect for entertaining and those summer BBQ's!
- Easy care gardens with small garden shed and water tank.
- Solar HWS and 1.3KW Solar panels to roof for energy saving.
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning and Ducted gas heating to all rooms.
- Monitored security system and security screens to all windows and doors, with steel mesh to front door. So you have no worries about home security.
To view this lovely family home telephone Rose Burnett on 0426 096 091 for a private viewing or email email@example.com . This lovely home is priced to sell at $499,000.
- Building Size Approx. - 160 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 568 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge