9 St Patrick Close, Stirling WA 6021
UNPRECEDENTED SIZE, STORAGE & STYLE! House - Property ID: 910780
From your first step inside you will feel at home in this Australian Colonial style 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home set in the BEAUTIFUL and highly sought after Stirling Waters estate in the suburb of Stirling AND in a cul-de-sac location for added peace and quiet!
The list of features seems almost endless and includes the following:
• Master bedroom has decorative cornices, a ceiling rose, Berber Wool carpets and WIR
• 4 large secondary bedrooms all with BIR's and Berber Wool carpet
• Ensuite with a large vanity area, shower and corner SPA BATH
• Beautiful kitchen, well-appointed with stainless steel stove, oven, separate grill/2nd oven and a dishwasher, overhead cupboards galore, a built in appliance cupboard, large double sink with 2 draining areas, plenty of cupboard space and a HUGE breakfast bar
• BRAND NEW ducted reserve cycle air conditioning with WIFI - controllable away from home via an app
• Large front lounge room with ceiling roses and decorative cornices
• Separate dining area with ceiling roses and decorative cornices
• High 32c ceilings which assists in keeping the entire home cool
• Wraparound bullnose front veranda
• Large double garage with extra storage and remote controlled door
• Shopper's entrance into the home
• Large side gate for access through to the rear
• Long driveway for extra parking
• 15cm colonial skirting boards throughout
• Blackbutt hardwood flooring to the entry, hall and dining room
• Tiled kitchen, meals, games and rear hallway
• MASSIVE 9m x 6m games room overlooking the backyard
• Second large bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
• Peaked 15x4m pergola covering a large paved area
• Easy-care front/rear lawns and mulched gardens
• 280sqm of living space plus the great outdoor area
This AMAZING home is the perfect place to call your own! You will be located within a 5km radius of Stirling Train Station, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Innaloo Megacentre, several Primary and High Schools (including the 2012 primary school of the year West Balcatta PS). The beach is just a 10 min drive away and Perth CBD is only 13 mins away!
This is the opportunity of a lifetime will not last long, phone us now to book a viewing!
Well behaved pets considered.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport