25 Brockwell Parkway, Landsdale WA 6065
Sold for $555,000
UNDER OFFER by TOM ZDUNEK House - Property ID: 897706
Set on a 524m2 block overlooking Brockwell park, this gorgeous home is defined by its family friendly and secluded nature. It's tranquil setting is complemented by a spacious layout with multiple formal and casual living areas and enjoys proximity to local shops and schools with easy access to Hepburn Avenue (leading to freeways) and Alexander Drive.
Features Include but are not limited to;
* Lounge room, central family space and bedrooms all with timber flooring
* Contemporary kitchen fitted with stainless dishwasher, stove and rangehood
* Bedrooms with built-in robes
* Generous master en-suite plus main bathroom
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning and Security alarm
* Entertaining patio on the side of home plus gazebo at the rear of the home
* Garden shed and grassed area
* Sprawling grounds blend into surrounding nature reserve
* Double electric powered garage
* Moments to 2 different local shopping precincts which include Supermarket, chemist, medical centre, pub/restaurant and everything Landsdale has to offer!
Call local agent Tom Zdunek on 0488 004 363 to view today!
- Building Size Approx. - 176 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 524 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport