3/133 Coolamon Blvd, Ellenbrook WA 6069
Sold for $403,000
SWEET LITTLE TREASURE! CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES. House - Property ID: 850623
This airy 3x2 home is located in the bustling hub of the Coolamon school district. A stone's throw away from both primary and secondary schools (within both the public and private domains), parks, playgrounds, cafes, public transport and the new Broadway Medical Centre; this property promises you can experience it all.
Brilliant for established families, first home buyers and investors; this well-presented home features a large and bright master bedroom with ensuite and generous walk-in-robe, timber blinds and quality light fittings, spacious secondary bedrooms with wir and the third bedroom has a semi ensuite and a separate living area at the front of the house, which could be used as a theatre or study. The front windows are tinted for that extra privacy. The backyard makes great use of the available space, with a grassed area for the kids to play and a wooden decked alfresco complete with cafe-style blinds and built in barbecue perfect for all season entertaining!
The well-appointed kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, rangehood, wall oven and gas stove) and ample cupboard storage space; and the spacious family bathroom is well-lit and tastefully decorated. The home also features solar panels, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning that ensures year-round comfort.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Airy master bedroom with floorboards, ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe and bright ensuite
- Bedroom 3 with WIR and Semi Ensuite
- Good-sized versatile front living area
- Sunny kitchen with stainless steel appliances and abundant storage
- 2 good-sized secondary bedrooms complete with floorboards &
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Solar panels
- Good-sized, bright family bathroom
- Decked alfresco entertainment area, complete with cafe blinds and built in bbq.
- Low maintenance grassed area for kids to play
- Rear-access double garage
- Walled front garden for additional privacy
- Not a strata property
-Land size 392 Approx.