12 Rosewood Heights, Craigie WA 6025
Sold for $300,000
Starting out, downsizing or investing House - Property ID: 822056
A fantastic opportunity for first homebuyers to get a foothold on to the first step on Perths property ownership ladder. If you are sick of gardening, tired of cleaing rooms that no one is using or just want your weekensds back this could also be a good option. Alternatively if you are trying to secure your financial future in property investment this could be one to add to your investment portfolio.
Set in a whisper quiet private cul de sac, the home is set in a central location handy for Camberwarra Park,,Craigie Primary School, medical centres, leisure centres, public transport & a short drive to Whitford City shopping centre, Mitchell freeway, Whitfords train station & various beautiful beaches.
ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES, DO SOME HARD WORK & REEP THE REWARDS.
The split level property consists of :-
* 3 bedrooms * 1 bathroom with toilet.
* Formal lounge.
* Open plan kitchen / dining area.
* Laundry with 2nd entry door.
* Single garage with roller door.
* Undercover entertaining area.
* Easy care rear gardens.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Electric hot water system
* Built - 1977
* House - 81 sqm (approx)
* Shire rates - $1400.00 per annum (approx)
* Strata fees - $1407.43 per annum (approx)
* Special Levy - $692.31 per annum (approx)
TRY AN OFFER TODAY.
1% CONJUNCTION RATE OFFERED TO ALL AGENTS
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport