16/9 Salvado Road, Subiaco WA 6008
ONE OF THE LARGEST Apartment - Property ID: 812344
This AMAZING 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment won't last long!!
- split system air conditioning
- stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space to the kitchen
- dishwasher and stone bench top
- sliding mirror doors to the BIR
- quality fittings
- modern decor
- hide-away laundry
- covered balcony facing north
- NBN wiring
- one allocated car bay in the basement car park and a secure store room
The complex is completely secure and includes remote control gate access to the basement car park, swipe card access into lobby/lift, intercom and CCTV.
Additional complex features include:
- Rooftop terrace with an open air cinema, BBQ's and herb garden
- Communal kitchen called The Loggia which has been designed by Rob Broadfield (The food critic from The West)
- Residents lounge with couches, TV, DVD player
- Gym & steam room
This amazing apartment is located on the corner of Salvado Road & Station Street (across the road from St John of God Hospital) and has Subiaco Square Shopping Centre, Paterson Stadium, Subiaco Markets, Train Station, Rokeby Road and more within a 5 minute walk!
With all these features and so much more, make sure you make this your new home before you miss out!
DIRECTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE HOME OPEN:
Please refer to the map attached for parking. After parking in the underground area please go up the 'Travelators' and then head Sheen Street and meet next to the St Joseph's Church.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking