14 Chipala Court, Ballajura WA 6066
Sold for $360,000
AUCTION TOMMOROW ON SITE 10:00 AM Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 805775
>> $$$ LAST MINUTE VIEWING TODAY - Fri 28 Aug 2015 (05:00PM - 05:30PM) $$$ <<
Set in this beautiful location 14 Chipala Court Ballajura ticks ALL the boxes for those who looking to downsize, the retiree, investor and or first home owner.
The best of both worlds... hassle free living but with spacious accommodation both inside and out. This lovely three bedroom duplex home enjoys the benefits of its own large fenced garden with PLENTY of space for the kids or your pet to play and EVEN space for the adults to entertain friends and family around the BBQ.
Situated in the heart of an exceptionally popular, beautifully presented. This is the beautiful home the one you have been waiting for walking distance to schools, shops, and parks.
- Total Area: 317 sqm -> WOW-WOW-WOW!
- Total Floor Area: 113 sqm -> WOW-WOW-WOW!
- 3 GREAT size bedrooms
- Big bathroom oh so bright
- TWO separate LIVING areas - W.O.W - beat that!
- VERY spacious kitchen
- Secured roller shutters at the front
- Secured lock-up carport (park up to 2 cars)
- Easy-care garden
- Year built: 1987 Dining Rooms:1
- Lounge Rooms: 1
- Family / Rumpus Rooms: 1
- Kitchens: 1
- Close to all amenities including shopping complex, medical centre, schools and public transport.
* This home to be sold AS IS' at auction. Buyers are welcome to make their own due diligence prior to the auction. Access to the property can be made available buy contacting Real Estate Mike on 0403 456 786.
* YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID,
* PRE-APPROVED FINANCE REQUIRED.
* 10% deposit at the fall of the hammer
* Settlement in 30 DAYS.
INSPECTION FOR THREE WEEKS AND AUCTION ON THE FOURTH (29 August 2015)
Please call/sms Real Estate Mike on 0403 456 786 for the auction pack'
*The information provided is deemed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. All distances and sizes are approximate and have been taken from Google's map. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the seller or agent & are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Land Size Approx. - 317 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Built-In Wardrobes